This page contains resource materials for use by PAC members. It was updated on 8/9/21.
Using This Page
When you click a link on this page, one of two things will happen. The link’s document will either open or it will download to your computer. Whether a document opens or downloads depends on the type of document (its filename extension) and which browser you are using. Before a file downloads, a dialog box will appear so that you can specify where you want the file to be placed on your computer.
If the file opens, you can read it and/or download it. To download it, locate the downward pointing arrow near the upper right corner of your screen and click it.
There are some types of files that this website will neither open nor download. To get around this restriction the files are packaged in ZIP files, which the website will download. After downloading, you will have to unzip the ZIP file in order to obtain the desired file inside.
- PAC bylaws, version of September 2021
- PAC Membership List
- PAC Production Guide, Edition of September 2021
- List of Contacts (PDF). The Production Guide refers to many job titles. The List of Contacts tells you who holds each job. For security reasons, phone numbers and email addresses are not included. This information is separate from the Production Guide so the Production Guide doesn’t have to be changed every time a contact changes.
Riderwood Reporter articles
- Reporter Team Guidelines – How to work with the Riderwood Reporter Team.
- Checklist for Riderwood Reporter articles
- Poster Team Guidelines – How to work with the Poster Team.
- Microsoft Publisher Poster Template
- Microsoft Word Poster Template
- Copy Center Request Form for Posters
- Checklist for Encore Series Posters
- Checklist for Classical Music Series Posters
- Checklist for FMMC Series Posters
This section contains information on producing event programs, which the ushers hand to audience members when they enter the venue.
- Program Team Guidelines, Edition of March 2022 – How to work with the program team.
- Microsoft Publisher Sample Concert Program. You can modify this program to craft your own. It downloads in a ZIP file.
- Copy Center Request Form for Concert Programs
Think about performers driving to Riderwood while having to contend with DC traffic. Talk about pressure! We owe them foolproof directions so they don’t get lost and arrive late. Here are samples. Modify them as your needs dictate.
- Driving Directions to Riderwood’s Encore Theater. These directions start with the driver heading east on the beltway toward US 29.
- Driving Directions to Riderwood’s Chapel