The aim of Caring Connections and this website is to bring peace of mind to both residents and their family members. Peace of Mind comes from making informed choices about the myriad of options for the decisions involved in aging. Caring Connections is a collaboration between RWV Resident Services (Social Workers) and the Continuing Education Committee plus interested residents.
Navigating as We Age: Changes and Choice. An ongoing, in–person, comprehensive series of classes for a small group of residents: 12 weeks with a 2 1⁄2 hour class each week. Class FAQs Key Documents Class Binder
Referrals (not endorsements) for caregiving, financial resources, legal issues, medical issues, end of life issues, assistive technology, authoritative resource organizations, personal adjustments, conversations with family. Click here for online resources.
Resources at Riderwood: Library Materials and Presentations
- Holdings in the Caring Connections section of the Village Square library. Book List
- Presentations and Videos on Topics of Aging . Click here for a list
Security Tips for Residents
- How To Set An Emergency Contact on your Android or iPhone’s Lock Screen
- How to encrypt a document in MS 2010
- Using Your iPhone as a Safety & Security Device when charging at night
- Set up your Medical ID in the Health app on your iPhone
Who we are, What we do!
Our Mission, the CC Committee Membership, Testimonials, Frequently asked questions. Click here to learn more about us.
Sign up to receive advance notices of upcoming events and classes at Riderwood on topics of aging. Click here to be added to the email list.