- AARP AARP’s stated mission is “to empower people to choose how they live as they age.” In addition to their magazine they have many articles and other helpful information (e.g., health, scams and fraud, caregiving) on their web site
- PubMed NIH
- Montgomery County Seniors’ Resource Guide is available in our lobbies.
- PositiveAging which focuses on local resources and offers print articles and resource lists as well as online classes pertinent to our population for technology and supportive messages. They highlight events of potential interest in our community and volunteer opportunities.
- IONA: Washington area organization that supports people as they experience the challenges and opportunities of aging
- Medicare list of government senior websites
- Maryland Department of Aging
- NIH National Institute on Aging: The site includes health information and publications on many aspects of aging.
- TED talks on aging: In addition to talks on aging TED has many talks on other useful topics, such as finance.